Online Rubik’s Cube Workshop fundraiser titled' Cube for Greyson'
Learn to cube in the holidays and help in a worthy cause!
12/27/2020 (Sun, 3:00pm - 5:00pm)
12/28/2020 (Mon, 10:00am - 12:00pm)
Greyson Beauregard , a 13th year old student from Walpole who
suffered a traumatic recreational accident during an ATV accident in Oct,2020. His injuries were severe, leaving him unable to walk. The challenges Grey and his family now face as they adapt to a new way of life are extensive. We hope to help defray the immediate and long-term costs of medical apparatus, home refitting, a mobility vehicle and the adaptive tools Grey will need to support his daily living and empower his independence.
Past Rubik's Cube Workshops
Planet Robotics conducted Rubik's Cube Workshops for
- Community workshop in Attleboro
- Tamil Makkal Mandram in Burlington,MA
- Richard Memorial Library in North Attleboro MA
- Rochambeau Library in Providence
- Indian Association of Rhode Island in December 2019
- Remote Rubik's Cube workshop in summer of 2020